Friday, November 21, 2008

Kahin To Hogi Ho

Jaane tu ya jaane naa, a movie that almost all my friends love. I watched the movie, liked it but I'm still in love with Jab we met. I love the movie and I've lost count of how many times I've seen it.

Going back to Jaane tu, there is one thing that I love the most about this movie. Even though I wouldn't watch the movie again! I'm head over heel about the song which is also the current title of my latest post.

I'm so attached to the song that I have to listen to it everyday and you wouldn't believe that it's continuously looping in my player. My craze for the song is extraordinary! I've never felt like this even when I listen to my favourite band. I can just listen to this one song the entire day. What more? I even have the song as my caller tune.

Believe me I don't understand half the lyrics of the song but I still love it!

Jane na kahan woh duniya hai
Jane na woh hai bhi ya nahi
Jahan meri zindagi mujhse
Itni kafa nahi

The above is the only part of the lyrics that I understand and can sing over and over again :)

No comments: