Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Us.


I don't remember when was the last time I was really myself? Hmmm... I wondered if this is really happening again? Well, finally it did!

More than six months... Just phone calls and text messages... We decided to meet on 31 December 08... We never did! We were all caught up with work...

Finally, we met on 17 January 09... The best time of my life! Never felt more at home and relaxed. There were the four of us and Damien was our host that day. The food, the drinks and the stories we all had for the time we didn't meet were shared.

The whole time was spent eating, chatting and more drinking... We didn't have any TV to watch or music system... Not that we need any... The entertainment as always is my cousin... What more? He can't stop talking... At least one of us had more energy than anyone.

By the time we went to sleep it was almost dawn... All of us woke up by 8 am and had a little breakfast and by noon the drinking sessions continued... We talked about life, work and our boy friends and girl friends... What a session it was... Before coming back to Chennai, we visited Su's new place... It's so warm and cute...

Reality hit me again when I reached the bus stand and I will always cherish the time we all spent together till we meet again...

1 comment:

schnapp! said...

awwww... look at you all... cho-chweet!