Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pyar Ke Pal

Two years back... Just before I left Bangalore to join my first job... The only song that rings in my mind was "Pal" by KK. One of my classmates and close friend Vic, had recorded a video of the whole batch with the song as the background...

Hum, rahen ya na rahen kal
Kal yaad aayenge ye pal
Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si, hai zindagi
Kal, mil jaaye to hogi khush-naseeb

Then, we were a very close knitted batch and used to mails one another when we would be away from College for the internships... Those days were fun.

Now... We hardly have the time to talk to each other except on g talk, texts and once in a while phone calls...

Today, while sitting in the office and completing my first Instruction Documents for the day... The same song was playing on my media player... Reminiscing those college days and brought back fond memories of the College, Teachers and each and everyone in my Class...

1 comment:

schnapp! said...

hey how come i didn't see that video?