Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So it does...

And so it continues... I yearned for it... I got it... Isn't it great? I always know you will never leave me on my own... The obstacles I faced were nothing, compared to the support and love you continue to shower on me...

I even questioned your existence... However, you showed to me that you are really there... The light that will always guide me even if I'm in the deepest dilemma of my life...

Inside of me I know you are... Searching for you only when I needed was a mistake I always commit... Every time I find you again... I feel safe and secure... Never more I said to myself will I neglect your existence...

Happy was I when you helped me through the most difficult time that I went through... Time and again you pull me up back to life and still grant me my wishes that I yearn for every second of my life...

I'm afraid to have to tell you... "I told you so"...

This whole thing sounds confusing... Doesn't it??? Well... May be HE will enlighten you as well once you believe in him... :)

No comments: