Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happiness...

Sometimes we regret the decisions made... I never thought I'd be in this state ever in my life... I was always sure of what I wanted and for that matter, I've always achieved my goals until now... I thought I'd be happier by leaving something I had cherised for almost two years and moved on... I was wrong!

Being back to the place I had loved, I was happier; but not as happy as I would have been otherwise... The responsibilities grew as I grow older... But how do I fulfill each one of them when the means required to achieve those results are but a bunch of wasted options? Moreover, with the disturbances that haunt me time and again, I feel like giving up everything and hibernate...

ABSOLUTE happiness, I know is hard to find... Writing is the only means that is helping me as of now to be content with myself... However, one option; as discussed with my closest friend is the means that could help me be in that state of ABSOLUTE... Then again, she also mentioned that the option I'm looking at is not doable and will be degrading for me and I will end up hurting myself rather than achieving my GOAL!

Life hasn't gone full circle yet and I feel as if I've completed one round of it... Interesting is what I would say... I will keep searching for the INSPIRATION and OPTIONS till I reach my GOAL...

No comments: