Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Walk Inside...

It's been a long time since I posted something... It's a surprise, but I found an inspiration from one of my own poems today. That's why the topic "A walk inside".

I wonder why that each time I write only one person seems to be the Inspiration and The Light that has been guiding me so far???

Can it be because I've spent most of my life and the best moment with that person?

I think so... He's the only father figure I've ever known all my life. From my childhood till I was a teenager...

Even though I was not treated like a normal kid; I never cared that I never did what other kids of my age were doing... In stead, I would sit at home and learn about my people and my culture... Rituals and tradition... So on and so forth...

Even if I might not have gone through what my childhood friends had; I never once thought that going for parties or doing things which they thought was fun could make a difference to life...

Seeing the way I am, they always teased that I was too scared to go against my grand parents' restrictions... Well, I was never scared of them neither am I scared of them now... However, they mean the world to me so I wouldn't do a thing which will hurt them... And more than anything else; I wouldn't do a thing to upset my Grand Dad...

I just wished he had more time to spend with me... He'll always be my INSPIRATION and THE LIGHT of my life forever...